Sunday, June 20, 2010
*Only notes have been made on movers. Revert to Version V for complete player analysis.
1. Washington - John Wall -
2. Philadelphia - Evan Turner -
3. New Jersey - Derrick Favors -
4. Minnesota - Wesley Johnson -
5. Sacramento - Greg Monroe -
6. Golden State - DeMarcus Cousins - Golden State is eying Cousins. They are also rumored to be seriously considering Monroe, Aminu, and Davis.
7. Detroit - Ed Davis - The Pistons are interested in some size here. Monroe has been given high praise from the team. Davis seems to be the immediate back up plan.
8. L.A. Clippers - Al-Farouq Aminu - The Clippers have become interested in acquiring a small forward which makes you ask: Why did they trade Al Thornton? Anyway, the Clippers have Babbitt, Hayward, and George on their board in addition to Aminu.
9. Utah (From New York via Phoenix) - Cole Aldrich - The Jazz will need a center with Carlos Boozer on his way out and the deterioration of Mehmet Okur in the paint. If any PF/C slips to number nine then Utah will surely snag him.
10. Indiana - Xavier Henry - Indiana has too much young size to go big again. Henry will be the best available guard here. I wouldn't be surprised if they select one of the rising small forwards such as Babbitt, Hayward, or George.
11. New Orleans - Gordon Hayward - New Orleans seems to be interested in Xavier Henry and Gordon Hayward.
12. Memphis - Luke Babbitt -The cat has been out of the bag for a while: The Grizzles like Luke Babbit.
13. Toronto - Ekpe Udoh - The Raptors have a steal here in Udoh. The Raptors have a great interior replacement in Udoh with the pending loss of Bosh.
14. Houston - Patrick Patterson - Houston has become an organization which only seems to make really good decesions. At fourteen, the Rockets can just sit around and steal whoever falls to them.
15. Milwaukee (From Chicago) - Paul George - If Memphis is bluffing about Luke Babbitt, then Milwaukee will take a shot on him. If Gordon Hayward slips then I would not be surprised if they go after him.
16. Minnesota (From Denver via Charlotte) - Hassan Whiteside - Whiteside could be another nice developing piece on a team with many options here at sixteen.
17. Chicago (From Milwaukee) - James Anderson - The Bulls love Anderson, and they will draft him if he is still around.
18. Miami - Larry Sanders - A center seems imminent for the Heat in this draft.
19. Boston - Avery Bradley - The C's will be looking for back-court depth. Bradley could very well fall down to nineteen.
20. San Antonio - Damion James -
21. Oklahoma City - Daniel Orton - The Thunder will be looking at a big man.
22. Portland - Solomon Alabi - Portland is looking to go big.
23. Minnesota (From Philadelphia via Utah) - Kevin Seraphin - Minnesota will look to go international if they keep all three picks so that this pick can stay overseas.
24. Atlanta - Eric Bledsoe - Hawks are definitely looking guard. This picks is between Bledsoe and Williams. Dominique Jones or Jordan Crawford could be a possible picks here.
25. Memphis (From Denver) - Elliot Williams -Memphis seems interested in Elliot Williams here. There is general consensus that Williams is the best pick here.
26. Oklahoma City (From Phoenix) - Craig Brackins - Size will be a theme for OKC in this draft. If not Brackins, then expect the Thunder to deal this pick or go with an overseas player.
27. New Jersey (From Dallas) - Dominique Jones - Jones has been climbing up draft boards. Jones, Crawford, and Robinson are receiving solid considerations.
28. Memphis (From L.A. Lakers) - Devin Ebanks - The Grizzles have worked out way too many players that could go here which makes it difficult for anyone outside the Memphis to guess who they will select here.
29. Orlando - Willie Warren -
30. Washington (From Cleveland) - Jordan Crawford - Crawford has come climbed into the first round with impressive workouts.
31. New Jersey - Stanley Robinson - This pick seems to be between whoever slips to them out of Stanley Robinson and Devin Ebanks. The Nets have worked out almost everyone in the draft, so the options here will be limitless if these two are no available.
32. Oklahoma City (From Minnesota) - Gani Lawal - Lawal could very well slip to OKC here.
33. Sacramento - Darington Hobson - The Kings worked out Hobson among dozens of other players. Hobson has continually impressed teams in workouts each time a team has brought him in.
34. Golden State - Quincy Pondexter - This pick screams guard. Pondexter will be a nice addition if he slips here.
35. Washington - Grevis Vasquez - Another versatile guard gives a great deal of flexibility to the Wizard's tenuous future.
36. Detroit - Jarvis Varnardo - Varnardo would be a great steal here for a team looking to add size.
37. Milwaukee (From Philadelphia) - Terrico White - White is one of the players that Milwaukee worked out that would be a sensible pick here.
38. New York - Lance Stephenson - New York has worked out almost anyone might be selected in the second round. New York has the opportunity to select two players that have slipped a bit further than they should have.
39. New York (From Denver via L.A. Clippers) - Armon Johnson - Stephenson, Johnson, Torrance, and Booker are the likely bunch. Anyone higher would be fair game. Sherron Collins could also receive consideration.
40. Indiana - Mikhail Torrance - Guard depth is needed in Indy.
41. Miami (From New Orleans) - Trevor Booker -
42. Miami (From Toronto) - Jerome Jordan -
43. L.A. Lakers (From Memphis) - Sherron Collins -
44. Portland (From Chicago) - Samardo Samuels -
45. Minnesota (From Houston) - Nemanja Bjelica -
46. Phoenix (From Charlotte) - Lazar Hayward -
47. Milwaukee - AJ Ogilvy -
48. Miami - Luke Harangody -
49. San Antonio - Paulao Prestes -
50. Dallas (From Oklahoma City) - Keith “Tiny” Gallon -
51. Oklahoma City (From Dallas and Minnesota via Portland) - Alexey Shved -
52. Boston - Da’Sean Butler -
53. Atlanta - Charles Garcia -
54. L.A. Clippers (From Denver) -Derrick Caracter
55. Utah - Dexter Pittman -
56. Minnesota (From Phoenix) - Pablo Aguilar -
57. Dallas (pick may be conveyed to Indiana) - Tibor Pleiss -
58. L.A. Lakers - Denis Clemente -
59. Orlando - Omar Samhan -
60. Phoenix (From Cleveland) - Latavious Williams -
Second Round Considerations: Andy Rautins, Arinzi Onuaku, Artsiom Parakhouski, Aubrey Coleman, Brian Zoubek, Bryan Davis, Courtney Fortson, Deon Thompson, Deonta Vaughn, DeShawn Sims, Devin Downey, Dwayne Collins, Dwight Lewis, Gavin Edwards, Hamady Ndiaye, Ishmael Smith, Jermaine Beal, Jerome Dyson, Jerome Randle, Jon Scheyer, JP Prince, Landry Fields, Mac Koshwal, Manny Harris, Marqus Blakely, Matt Bouldin, Michael Washington, Miroslav Raduljica, Osiris Eldridge, Patrick Christopher, Raymar Morgan, Robin Benzing, Ryan Richards, Scottie Reynolds, Sylven Landesberg, Tommy Mason-Griffin, Trevon Hughes, Wayne Chism
NCAA Undrafted: Armon Bassett, C.J. Webster, Elijah Millsap, John Sloan, Lazar Trifunovic, Stevy Worah-Ozimo, Ben Uzoh, Chas McFarland, Dominique Archie, Edwin Ubiles, Jeff Foote, Kevin Palmer, Landon Milbourne, Magnum Rolle, Marcus Ginyard, Marquez Haynes, Marquis Gilstrap, Rodney Green, Sylvester Seay, Tasmin Mitchell, Theo Robertson
International Undrafted: Andrew Albicy, Stefan Bircevic, Bojan Bogdanovic, Sarra Camara, Antoine Diot, Bangaly Fofana, Miralem Halilovic, Thomas Heurtel, Edwin Jackson, Dusan Korac, Mindaugas Kuzminskas, Luc Louves, Uros Lukovic, Tomasz Nowakowski, Xavier Rabaseda, Fernando Raposo, Semen Shashkov, Tyler Smith