Monday, March 15, 2010

Bracketism 309 - NCAA Tournament Final Bracket

I deeply apologize for the late posting. My household had lost connection to the phone line, the internet, and the cable due to heavy winds and thunderstorms. The weather was so harsh that a large tree in front of my residence was torn out of the ground and had fallen onto the street.

Midwest - St. Louis (Friday/Sunday)
1 Kansas
16 Arkansas - Pine Bluff / East Tennessee St.
8 UNLV
9 Clemson
5 Vanderbilt
12 Illinois
4 Pittsburgh
13 Murray St.
3 Villanova
14 Montana
6 Xavier
11 Florida St.
7 California
10 St. Mary’s
2 Purdue
15 Houston

East - Syracuse (Thursday/Saturday)
1 Duke
16 Robert Morris
8 Oklahoma St.
9 UTEP
5 Wisconsin
12 Mississippi St.
4 Butler
13 Sam Houston St.
3 Temple
14 Ohio
6 BYU
11 Marquette
7 Northern Iowa
10 Texas
2 West Virginia
15 Vermont

---

West - Salt Lake City (Thursday/Saturday)

1 Syracuse
16 Lehigh
8 Georgia Tech
9 Missouri
5 Baylor
12 Cornell
4 Tennessee
13 New Mexico St.
3 New Mexico
14 UC Santa Barbara
6 Gonzaga
11 Washington
7 Louisville
10 Wake Forest
2 Ohio St.
15 Morgan St.

South - Houston (Friday/Sunday)
1 Kentucky
16 Winthrop
8 Old Dominion
9 Notre Dame
5 Texas A&M
12 Siena
4 Michigan St.
13 Oakland
3 Georgetown
14 Wofford
6 Maryland
11 Minnesota
7 Richmond
10 San Diego St.
2 Kansas St.
15 North Texas

1 comment:

  1. I’m really excited about the 2010 NCAA Men’s College Basketball tournament. I try to enter as many free March Madness contests online at various sites. When I fill out the brackets, it’s rare for me to have two that are the same. However, if I could only fill out one bracket, I’d have Kansas, Syracuse, West Virginia, and Baylor in the Final Four. I’d put Syracuse and West Virginia in the championship game, with Syracuse winning. It should be an interesting tournament though.

    ReplyDelete